Looking for the hottest Facebook Q1 2022 stats? Your search ends here.
With over 2.8 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the most popular and used social media platform in 2022. And there’s no denying it. From professionals to businesses, literally, everyone all across the globe is using Facebook for different purposes.
Want to sell your products? Tap into the Facebook marketplace.
Looking forward to promoting your business? Welcome to the realm of Facebook advertising.
To help you fully understand the unbelievable potential of Facebook, we’ve put together the hottest Facebook stats that you need to have a look at in Q1 2022.
We’ve categorized this blog post into different sections to make things easier for everyone to consume and understand:
Without further ado, let’s dive into it straight away.
Facebook User Statistics
- Facebook is the most used and popular social media platform with over 2.8 billion monthly active users.
- Over 73% of adults based in the United States use Facebook every single day.
- About 42% of American teens use Facebook.
- More than 69% of Americans use Facebook.
- A staggering 98.5% of Facebook users access the platform on their mobile devices.
- The daily average visit time of Facebook stands at 21 minutes 52 seconds.
- Facebook duplicate or fake profile creation is still a problem. Over 16% of Facebook profiles are fake or duplicate.
- 56.5% of Facebook users are male, whereas 43.5% are female.
- About 1.8 billion people use Facebook Groups.
- People spend over 19.6 hours, on average, using Facebook mobile application.
- Only a mere 1.5% of Facebook users access Facebook on Desktop.
- About 16.7% of people use both mobile application and desktop to access Facebook.
Facebook Ad Statistics
- Over 2.11 billion people can be reached out to via Facebook advertising. That’s 26.7% of the global population.
- Of the above stat, 56.6% are male, whereas about 43.4% are male.
- Facebook advertising reach has grown from 1.9 billion in January 2020 to 2.1 billion in January 2022.
- Meta’s total Facebook advertising revenue stood at $32 billion in Q4 2021.
- The average CPC on Facebook stands at $1.86.
- CPCs are the most expensive on Fridays, whereas they are the cheapest on Sundays.
- Adding a CTA button to your Facebook ads hold the potential to increase your CTR by a staggering 2.85 times.
- The average Facebook ads conversion rate stands at 9.21%
Facebook Marketing Statistics
- About 93% of businesses are active on Facebook.
- Nearly 200 million businesses use Facebook’s free tools and apps.
- The median engagement rate for all industries on Facebook stands at a mere 0.08%.
- Over 4.6% of marketers tap into Facebook video ads.
- Video posts receive 73% more engagement than link posts.
- About 500 million people use Facebook stories each day.
- Over 1.3 billion people tap into Facebook messenger.
- An average Facebook user likes about 12 posts each month.
Facebook is the most used social media platform in 2022. And it’ll continue to dominate the social media world. While it’s not the first-ever social media platform, it’s, in my opinion, similar to Bitcoin.
Both revolutionized their respective sectors and brought a revolution.
I hope I was able to deliver value.