Love using Snapchat?
Or want to put your products or services in front of your audience using Snapchat?
With over 557 million monthly active users, Snapchat has successfully managed to position itself as one of the most dominant social media platforms in today’s digital world. From its eye-catching UI to unique set of features, Snapchat has revolutionized the social media industry like nothing we’ve ever seen before.
So here I am – putting the most relevant Snapchat stats in front of you to help you level up your Snapchat marketing efforts.
I hope you find this post insightful and if you think I’ve missed out on any important stats, feel free to let me know and I’ll add it as soon as I can.
Throughout this blog post, we’ll be focusing on:
Snapchat User Stats
- Snapchat’s daily active user count stands at 306 million.
- Snapchat’s daily active user count has grown from 153 million in Q3 2016 to 306 million in Q3 2021.
- More than 60% of Snapchat users are females, with over 40% being male users.
- About 82% of Snapchat users are aged 34 or younger.
- People spend about 49.5 minutes per day, on average, using Snapchat.
- Over 92 million based in the United States use Snapchat.
- More than 5 billion snaps are sent and received every single day.
- Snapchat is the most popular and used social media platform in the United States, followed by India.
Snapchat Business Stats
- Snapchat users are about 60% more likely to purchase.
- Snapchat users are 20% more likely to purchase via mobile.
- Snapchat users use Snapchat for different business purposes like sending snaps to their loved ones for their purchase advice.
Snapchat Advertising Stats
- About 557.1 million people can be reached out to via Snapchat Ads. That’s 7% of the global population.
- Snapchat’s advertising reach has grown from 382 million from January 2020 to 557 million in January 2022.
- Snapchat’s advertising revenue stood at $2.62 billion in 2021.
- Advertisers only need a handful of seconds to connect with Gen Z Audience.
These are some of the hottest stats I’ve fetched from the darkest corners of the internet. And if you think I missed out on some, feel free to let me know in the comment section.
I hope I was able to help you out.
Thanks for reading!
- Learn How to Turn Off Autoplay on YouTube in 2022
- How to Invite People to Like a Facebook Page in 2022? Technometer
- How to Cancel YouTube Premium Membership in 2022?
- How to Activate Dark Mode on Snapchat on Both Android & iOS Devices? Technometer
- What is the Most Disliked Video on YouTube in 2022? Technometer
- Learn How to Turn On & Turn Off Comments on YouTube the Right Way [LATEST 2022]
- How to Fix “Challenge_Required” Error on Instagram? Technometer